Customers who are looking to build a reliable performance engine, but don't want to deal with the guesswork and trial-and-error often associated with engine modifications, will appreciate our Screamin' Eagle® Stage IV Kits. These popular kits are carefully engineered so critical components are properly matched up to ensure excellent results. We have performed hundreds of hours of Dyno testing and fuel injection calibrations so the customer doesn't have to, saving both time and money.
Basic Details You Need To Know
We have developed Stage IV Kits for both street performance and race applications to help customers generate specific torque and horsepower gains. Familiarize yourself with kit inclusions, tolerances and compatibility so you can provide all the details to customers and answer any questions they may have.
Screamin' Eagle Pro Stage Iv Race Kit - 103 Cubic Inches P/N 92500005 (for race applications only)
For customers looking to build a fast, track-ready 103 and want to buy all the components needed to maximize the results, the Screamin' Eagle® Pro Stage IV Kit eliminates the guesswork. This kit produces 115 hp and 114 ft. lbs. of torque, and has everything race customers need to enhance their race motorcycle's performance, including:
- Screamin' Eagle® CNC Ported Factory Cylinder Heads with high-performance valve springs
- Matching high-compression 10.5:1 Forged Aluminum Pistons
- 58mm ETC Throttle Body with high-flow injectors
- SE-259E Cams
- Perfect-Fit Pushrods
- Screamin' Eagle® High-Performance Clutch Spring
- Sprocket retention hardware and top end engine gaskets
- Screamin' Eagle® Pro Super Tuner to provide EFI tuning capabilities
Screamin' Eagle Street Performance Stage Iv Kit - 103 Cubic Inches P/N 92500011
The Screamin' Eagle® Street Legal Stage IV Kit produces 103 hp and 110 ft. lbs. of torque - the maximum horsepower output available for a street legal 103 kit that will maintain the factory warranty. This kit has everything customers need to enhance their motorcycle's performance, including:
- Screamin' Eagle® CNC Ported Factory Cylinder Heads with high-performance valve springs - provides enhanced flow through the ports and larger intake valves
- High-compression 10.5:1 Forged Aluminum Pistons - compresses the fuel and air mixture over and above Original Equipment compression (9.3 to 1)
- 58mm ETC Throttle Body - has a larger bore down the center verses 50mm with Original Equipment
- SE-259E Cams - allow valves to open up further and longer
- Perfect-Fit Pushrods - pushrod tubes compensate for the bigger cam which provides higher lift on the valves
- Screamin' Eagle® Clutch Spring and top end engine gaskets - provides more pressure against the clutch plates since there is more power
All EFI-equipped models require ECM calibration* (priced separately).
- Note: Installation of automatic or manual compression releases on large displacement engines is highly recommended.
* Recalibration is required for proper installation and will allow engine to rev to 6,200-rpm.
- For P/N 92500011 - Fits 49-state '10-later Touring models (except Trike) equipped with a Twin Cam 103TM engine. Fits 49-state '10-'11 Touring models equipped with a Twin Cam 96TM engine with separate purchase of a Screamin' Eagle® 3-7/8" Big Bore Cylinder Kit. '10 FLHX and FLTRX models require dual exhaust.
- For P/N 92500005 - Fits '10-later Touring models equipped with a Twin Cam 103TM engine. Fits '08-'11 Touring models equipped with a Twin Cam 96TM engine with separate purchase of a Screamin' Eagle® 3-7/8" Big Bore Cylinder Kit. '10 FLHX and FLTRX models require dual exhaust.
One of the best ways to sell a product is through personal recommendation. Have some of your employees install the Street Performance Kit on their street-legal motorcycles and the Race Kit on their race bikes. They can then speak from personal experience about how comprehensive, easy to install and effective these kits truly are.
Tip Of The Week
Make the Screamin' Eagle® Street Performance and Race Kits your retail focus for the next two weeks. An excellent way to support this effort is to hold a Saturday Morning Seminar on engine modifications, highlighting the Screamin' Eagle® Street Performance Kit and the Race Kit. Demonstrate installation, calling attention to the fact that critical components are properly matched up. Include a Q&A session with guest speakers who have installed the kits on their motorcycles and can tout their benefits.
Torque & Horsepower
- Twin Cam 103 Stock vs. 103ci Street Performance Stage IV Kit
- Twin Cam 103 Stock vs. 103ci Screamin' Eagle Pro Stage IV Race Kit
1 Comentario(s) hasta ahora.
Tengo una road king classic 2013 el kit que presentan contra una moto igual stock, hace mucha diferencia de potencia? tengo dudas de instarlo a mi moto, o un thundermax, me podría asesorar para tomar una decisión acertada?